If you’re looking for an affordable luxury stay in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s most premier real estate, then look no further than Element by Westin Hotel. Located just around the corner from KLCC’s famous twin towers, Element offers fantastically equipped, spacious, and bright rooms with stunning skyline views. You’ll feel like you’re in your home away from home, trust me! I recently spent 3 days at Element and have pulled together a fun mix of cultural, foodie, and sightseeing activities just outside your doorstep.
With their large rooms and suites equipped with full kitchens, Element is perfect for anyone looking for a homey kind of short or long stay! There’s a saline pool, gym, all-day dining restaurant that serves an awesome burger, a fun bar with tasty cocktails and bar snacks, and their room service was flawless!!
Element is the first of its brand to open its doors in Southeast Asia, and it chose the top floors of the 274-metre high Ilham Tower as its home, one of the tallest, most iconic buildings in Malaysia. If you search out eco-friendly hotels, you’ll be happy to know it’s a green building built for sustainability and energy efficiency.
WHAT TO DO IN KLCC
Be sure not to miss these fun and fabulous things to do during your stay at Element Kuala Lumpur:
– Sunset Session & Dinner at Coppersmith & Fuego: Stop first at Coppersmith for an inventive cocktail or two made to such high-quality standards that it’ll knock your socks off! Then move down the hall to the open terrace at Fuego. This is my go-to spot on the 1st night when friends and family visit KL, trust me you’re going to love this Latin hotspot!!
These two are located in Troika Sky Dining just across the street from Element. IMPORTANT!! You must make a reservation a few / several days in advance, they book up fast. My suggestion for Fuego is to ask for a table by the terrace edge for a truly unobstructed view.
– Lake Symphony KLCC Light & Sound Water Show: For some of the prettiest shots of the twin towers, catch the light show that plays out nightly on the lake behind the twin towers at the park, it’s truly special.
– Ilham Gallery: Located just several floors below Element, this gallery is modern and minimalist, created to showcase the beauty of art in Asia. In addition to the ever-changing exhibits, the gallery also has creative workshops and activities for kids and adults so be sure to see what’s happening during your stay!
– The Yum List: to research the best restaurants and bars in KL, visit their website
CONTACT ELEMENT KUALA LUMPUR
– To make a reservation or for more information, visit their website.
– Be sure to follow Element Kuala Lumpur on Instagram and Facebook
XOXO ~ Angela
– You can find this video and more on my blog: